Monday, April 8, 2013

These are days, you'll remember

When I was in college I loved that song. I always knew they were going to be days I would look back on fondly.

Now I find myself listening to the song again for different reasons. For each day that I find myself exhausted and just hoping survive until bedtime I know someday I'll look back and only remember the happy moments.

Where have I been? Well a few weeks ago all of the kids has a crazy cold. I caught it, but couldn't shake it. I ended up on an antibiotic a few weeks later and then just last week driving to church for Easter Brendan threw up and threw up at least once a day for six days. Katie had a touch of it too and it seems like G is finally cutting his last two molars very, very slowly!

My sister also had her baby on March 22. I haven't had the chance to meet him since we've had so much sickness, but I hope to in a few weeks.

During all of this I took up running again a few times a week, got a long overdue (9 months) cut and color and a few new clothes. I feel like a new woman!

Hopefully I can resume some type of regular updates now. I'm hoping to train for a half marathon this summer so I'm not sure how exciting those updates will be!

Here are a few pics of us enjoying the spring like weather.






No comments:

Post a Comment